You have made an investment in your lawn and landscaping. Manicure Touch Lawn Care wants to help protect your investment. We offer 3 maintenance packages to suit your needs and budget. Individual lawn maintenance services are also available.
- Mowing – We are careful to mow at the proper height for your type of grass to reduce scalping, weeds, stress due to drought, and other lawn damage.
- Blowing debris off sidewalks and driveways
- Edging sidewalks and driveways
- Weed eating
GREEN PACKAGE – The Standard Package PLUS:
- Scalping – Bermuda and zoysia lawns (only) should be scalped each spring. Scalping is the removal of dormant, straw-colored turf, and it promotes earlier green-up and helps prevent thatch and weed problems throughout the summer. March 15th through April 30th is a good time to scalp your yard. A reel mower is used for optimal results.
- Debris Removal – Spring and fall clean up to remove the leaves and debris for the season.
MANICURE TOUCH PACKAGE – The Green Package PLUS the Annual Treatment Program which consists of: Early Spring Application, Late Spring Application, Summer Application, Fall Application and Winterizer.